Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Family Tech Support


WAIT WAIT WAIT!
SLOW DOWN SON!

...

HOW DID YOU SELECT ALL THOSE FILES!!!



I made a box around them ma...



NO NO GET YOUR HANDS OFF I HAVE TO DO IT, DONT SHOW ME, LET ME DO IT! I AM A TACTILE LEARNER!



...

ok

...

your boxing the wrong way, you have to click outside the file name and drag open the...



DON'T GET NASTY WITH ME!



I'm not ma, i'm just trying to show you how to...



JESUS CHRIST, I'M JUST GOING TO PAY THE COMPUTER GEEKS TO COME OUT HERE AND FIX THIS THING.


No ma, I told you this computer needs to be wiped clean, it is full of every virus ever created, including Hanta. There is no saving it, we have to start anew.


OH MY GOD ITS BECAUSE OF MY RECEPTIONIST! SHE IS ALWAYS ON THE SPACES DOWNLOADING VIRUSES ONTO MY RAMS




spaces?




I DONT KNOW....iSPACE?



myspace?



YEAH WHATEVER

1 comment:

Alex Romero said...

Lol. Nice. That is why I resorted to LogMeIn Free so I can just take that shit over and do it myself.

-Alex